Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Second Semester.

Second Semester has finally come to an end, I am very happy with what I was able to accomplish in comparison to my first semester. You don't know how happy I am with how I am progressing with my college life, sure it took some work but it all paid of and I couldn't have done it without you Lord. Praying to you every morning and having you by my side has truly helped me in becoming a better student thus passing all my classes with exceptional grades. I am truly blessed and grateful for all you have done.

My first year of college was a crazy journey from the party and try new things at college stage, to the transition stage and to where I am today. It sure was a crazy rollercoaster with crazy fights, and losing someone you love to having the strength to put in the past and actually fall in love. I am so happy with how things are going that I pray and hope that it will continue as the years and especially this summer comes by. I love you so much Lord and I want to say thank you for blessing me with an amazing family, friends who can help me, and most importantly having a boyfriend who cares about me.

I have truly been blessed and I want to thank you LORD JESUS FOR EVERYTHING<3 I love you with the bottom of my heart, and I am truly sorry for all I have done to offend you. Please forgive me.

No comments: