Saturday, April 23, 2011

:)

<3
"Hey babe. Sorry you have no electricity :( and sorry I'm gonna sleep. But I'm really sleepy. Just know that if you need me I'm just a call away and in two days, I'll just be by your side and I won't be far from you. Let's have a pillow talk Sunday night :) I love you babe so much and I honestly need you in my life to survive. Pinky promise and *kiss*<3 I miss you so much ad I hope these next days go by quick so okabear can see his mommy again :) so I can see my baby again. I'll talk to you tmrw Babe for sure. I really wish I was there right now to be with you by your side :/ But I'll see you soon anways :) Goodnight, sweet dreams and I'll always love you Mariel Krystel V. Llamas <3"

"Thanks for the great talk babe :) I always love talking to you. You're TRULY my best friend and I'm so happy to have you. And that's what I always wanted from you first was to be great friends because I know our relationship as a couple will work out better that way. I can always count on you to be there for me :) and your family means so much to me. I'm so that they feel that way too. I love you and your whole family so much. I've never gotten this close with any other of my friends' families compared to yours. I love you Mariel from the bottom of my heart, and it feels right. So goodnight and sleep well babe and I'll see you very soon<3"

No comments: