Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sping Break

Spring Break ! (:

2nd Semester of College is still rough but I am able to handle it a lot better than before. Grades are still fine but still pushing to keep it up as always and let's just say the way I have chose to live my college life changed drastically as well. Despite the difficulty of hanging out, and being in a room with your ex-best friend, I honestly am enjoying every minute of my college experience even if it does rarely include going out and partying. Yeah, those were fun in the first semester but I found my fun and happiness in just being centered with school and getting closer to people that I haven't been close to before. I never felt more comfortable in being who I am just by myself. My friendship and strong relationship with ate jae and jessica continues to grow every time I am with them. My dating relationship with chris continues to become stronger and stronger since I spend everyday and every minute with him. And my ates and kuyas are still the same old same old although I rarely hang out with them and miss them most of the time. But I love my life, never been so peaceful in awhile and the best part is that I know that I still have my main girls at home here in L.A which leads to my spring break fun ! (:

SPRING BREAK FUN !
Spent my first day home celebrating my birthday ! (: Thanks steph for the donuts and all those who greeted me a happy birthday !(: Then went to SD to see the flower fields, ate lucha libre, go to mass and such. My girls Shalley and Katrina came to visit me and take me out for my birthday in going to cue and yeah we also kidnapped ate melodie ! (: Saw my favorite cousin Martin scared the heck out of me though. Played a lot of what ifff ! (: Best game ever. But mostly spent it with chris since everyone is busy going to school, he kept me company and took great care of me.

Chill Spring Break and it sucks that its almost over. Poop.

No comments: