It wasn't the greatest way he asked me but hearing it from him makes it even more special than I can have ever imagined.
May 12, 2011 marks the day that Chris and I are official (:<3 I'm so happy having him in my life because he really shaped me in becoming a better person and has raised my standards on what a relationship should be like. He never gives up on me and always knows how to change for the better. I love him so much and I can't wait for more journeys and adventures with him.
"I love you<3 Goodnight my love"
"Awww I like that picture! I love you too! Now and forever. No one else can change how I feel about you<3"
"Goodnight Babe :) Of course. I'll always be here for you. I love you so much. I'm so excited for us. You got to trust me babe. I'm with you now to be with you FOREVER. <3 Goodnight my Love. Sweet dreams:)"
"I miss you LOVE"
"Hey babe. Sorry about yesterday. I promise to try harder in the future. I really love you and you're right that I do need to show it. Well I'll definitely text you when I leave so I'll talk to you soon. Oh man I lost my spot on the couch, my pillow, and my blanket. But its okay. I have rather talk to you than sleep. But yeah goodnight babe. Me and pineapple love you and Okabear oh so much<3"
"Hey babe ;) Glad we got to talk and hangout. I'm speechless about everything you told me your parents said. I can't believe it but I do believe you. I love you so much Babeski who's always helping me become a better boyfriend everyday. You're the best and I seriously doubt that anyone can replace you. I love you Babe with all my heart. Goodnight Babe and sleep tight. I hope to see you in my dreams tonight<3 Take care babe and get some rest please. I'll talk to you in the morning<3"
"Hey Babeski<3 I know ts earlier than our typical nights but I should be waking up earlier. I miss you so much and I'm so glad to see your beautiful self through webcam each day. I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend who loves me so much. And I feel like you deserve a lot more and Ill try everything I can to give it to you <3 I can't wit till Saturday to see you too ! You're all I'm really looking forward to this summer. I love you Krystel. And don't forget that 2011 is our year! And the next one after that as well, for forever ! So goodnight babe, and sleep tight. I hope Okabear gives you a great big hug tonight because he's giving you one for me<3 I love you -OkaleyPoopsies"
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment