Tuesday, October 11, 2011

5 months

Can you believe it?! My babe and I are finally making it into our 5 month anniversary ! (:
Of course like most couples, we had MANY MANY bumps along the road, but we still made it this far.
It feels good to know that we're still trying our best to make things work. I've been extremely happy with what has happened between us so far and I just hope that it continues on here on out.

Happy 5 months baby. I love you.

Text Messages Put Together To Remind Me Of How Much He Really Loves Me.
Him: "I love you more than life itself. I miss my Babeski. It was great to see you! It felt like forever since the last time I've seen your face. I miss you so much and I can't wait to have you here with me. I LOVE YOU TOO ! I miss my best/girl friend <3. I love you form the bottom of my heart all the way to the top of it! Sorry for giving you a rough day arguing over nonsense things. But I thought it was cute :) "

"Happy Four Month Anniversary Babe! I'm happy I got to spend most of the day with you! I know we never have all the time in the world to get together, but when we do I love it... Like a love song BabyBABY! ;) <3 Goodnight best friend who I'm in love with oh so much<3 Sweet dreams and I'll see you soon. I love you <3 5/12/2011:) :) <3 <3"

"Good night night Babe! I'm glad I got to spend the first 30 minutes of our three month anniversary together though we're so far apart<3 Thank you for blessing me with all your love and support the past three months and even longer. You're one of the best things that's ever happened to me and I don't want to let you go. I love Sweetie and I love you from the bottom of my heart. I love you."

"Babe trust me, almost a year knowing you and I still can't figure oyu out. You're still a mystery to me ;) I love you!"

"If I don't live on campus, I promise I'll try everything I can to be with you everyday. I promise Sweetheart."

No comments: