Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 08, 2011

This new year came and I already experienced one of the best days of the new year.

January 08 celebrates the anniversary of my two lovely parents, but it also the day that I heard the first three words from the boy I truly care about so much.

I couldn't ask for a better way of him expressing his feelings for me than the way he did that early early morning. I never felt the way I did when I first heard him say it. I couldn't believe that the person that I have fallen for has also fallen for me. This is truly the start of our new year and I just pray and hope that its going to last a lifetime<3

I couldn't see myself so far with anyone else but him. I love you babe.

His Texts:
"Yeah of course babe :) Anything for you.. Except the 3 day thing because I need you. Lol"

"Okay I'll be waiting babe <3 I love you"

"Hey baby :) Hope choir practice went well. Also hope that you got some sleep last night. Well yeah just want you to know that I still remember almost everything we talked about last night and I'm glad it went the way it did. I love you <3"

"(picture of a rosary) Look what I'm bringing back with me:) I'm serious about what I said last night babe"

"Yeah sorry babe :/ I have to sleep tonight. But yeah I will talk to you tomorrow when I get back home from church. Like I already said, I'm really glad you had a great day today. I just want to try to make the best of every day I have with you. Whether I'm physically there of not, this is soon to be the beginning of our book and I want to see us to be able to look back on the whole book that we both wrote together. No matter what happens babe, you are my one and only and I'm never gonna change that. I'm as positive as I've ever been about that. I promise. I love you babe and you mean the whole universe to me. Goodnight babe and we'll pick up where we left off in the morning. We'll take this one day at a time <3 I love you babe."

"Hey babe! I'm sorry my phone battery got low again I really wish I could stay on all night. I love staying on the phone all night with the girl I love. And I'm glad you woke me up again because I want you to know that I'm always here for you. And it also feels like I'm really sleeping by your side :) And that's all I want to do every night with you, is be there to keep you warm and safe in my arms. I hope your throat feels better and be sure to drink some tea or something in the morning if it still feels bad. I love you babe and don't ever forget that. I'll see you at Disneyland in my dream tonight. I love you babe<3 Call me when you get back home so we can start our day:)
Love,
Babycakes<3"

No comments: