2 more days and I get to see you again :)
"Hey babe. Thank you for everything you said today. I promise you I will never change. I never want to change from the great guy you see in me because everything you see in me makes me happy. And I'm glad you see things that me or any other girl hasn't notice. Your different in the best way possible and I never would want you in any other way. I know as long as I have you staying the way you are, I'll feel like the luckiest guy on earth because I'll have what I've always been looking for. I feel blessed to be where I am with you and I only hope for it to progress through time. I love you and only babe<3 And that's all I want from you babe and that's all you have ever done for me and I love it. You're the best and there 's no one else I know that can top that. Goodnight babe and sweet dreams. And I love you so much ! Ad yore right, I am crazy. But me being cray means that I love you and that's why I'm a keep being crazy. Because I Love You<3 And there's nothing that can change that ! You're mine babe and please let it always be that way."
I couldn't ask for anything better<3
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment