Every girl always wishes, dreams, and hopes for that perfect ideal guy they can spend the rest of their lives with. "I want a guy who's sensitive, smart, great at singing, respectful, honest, prefers spending time with me most of the time, etc.." Hah, the typical sentence most girls would say but can never find... or what's even worse they would compare that perfect ideal guy or a great friend of theirs to their current boyfriend. Funny how trying to find this certain happiness or love works.
I admit, I have gone through days in settling for someone because I was afraid that was the best I would get and I was afraid that no one else would want me. But one thing I noticed is that I never tried. I've been asking and praying to God to give me such a great guy and the funny thing is that he has, its just now my turn to try. He answered my prayers no doubt, now it was my turn to make use of what He sent me and actually start trying.
And you know even after the rough start I had.. I finally found him.
Now I just hope that its going to last but whatever the road leads us, I know the connection and strong bond we have will never be broken and I promise you that.
His Goodnight Texts always know how to make me smile:
"Hey babe. It was really nice talking as always. I hate being the one to always leave you :/ I swear you can go on forever without any sleep. But yeah excited for OUR year like no other already. Disneyland, your birthday, clubbing, your family and most of all YOU! :) But yeah I miss you a lot and maybe that's why it's so hard to say goodnight and leave you from a great talk. Curse my sleep cycle. Lol but yeah I really miss you babe and I can't wait til these 10 days are over. I care about you so much:) Please try to get some sleep please I don't want you to get sick. Goodnight babe<3"
"You're my baby"
".. But yeah babe, I mean everything I tell you every night. I don't usually open up to anyone as much as I do with you and I'm very happy to know that you're there for me. Just know I'm here for you too and I want you to be able to count on me for anything that's troubling you. You're very special in so many ways and I'm just grateful to be at least your friend. But I'm even more grateful that you gave me the chance to be with you knowing how many times I disappoint you. But I'll try my best to avoid having that happen because you mean way to much to me to see you upset. I just want to see you happy as always. Like I said, as long as you're fine, I'll be fine. So I hope you're fine right now, and I want you to head to sleep as soon as possible. I want you to be healthy as can be. Take care babe and goodnight<3 You're my one and only and I promise you that."
-Christopher E. Oka
Yeah, God sent me a special one. <3>
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment