Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So much to say, but such little time..

LENT !
So I gave up myspace/facebook..
& yes I am surviving.
(So for those who are reading this.. that's pretty much the reason why I can't comment or put pictures up ..)
Sorry.

Anyways, Wow ! March is already here ! Woot woot :D
Almost time for my birthday ! Eww SEVENTEEN ! How old is that.

Giving up myspace/facebook reminded me of the old life I used to have;
When the internet was "nothing" to me and rarely did people heard of such a thing ..
Honestly, I really I'm glad I sacrificed it this easter forty days because
I was capable in accomplishing all the tasks I should've done a really long time
Such as,
Going out with the family, actually exercising Saturday mornings, and actually studying for the SATS !

Let's rewind time for a minute.....



Can you say CUEEEEEE !
I haven't been to cue in a really long time since Aida but then all of a sudden I've
been to cue almost every week ! Hahahas :D Yeaaaahh !
It sure is fun especially spending time with my siblings and friends.
But seriously, finding that place was CRAZY !
Whatevers, it still was worth it in the end.
_pictures coming soon.. after EASTER :)

No comments: