Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Funny Monday :]

Oh Monday during choir was one of the funniest moments in my LACC life.
So I left school early to go catch the bus to Cerritos and that's when it all started.
Natalia and I just couldn't stop laughing at our little brothers !
Seriously, it was hilarious.. especially when we all started to play this mind game that made everyone nuts.

It took them so long even when we were doing it so obvious !
Hahahs :] "Hey Josiah who am I ?" Oh geez..
And then what really made me laugh was when Greg went on the bus looking so lost and confused ! :]
HAHAHA ! Oh geez you just had to be there at the right moment *wink*

Carol sister sure missed out on an actually fun Monday :]


I freaking love my little brothers.

1 comment:

Natalia said...

hahaha i love the "Oh geez you just had to be there at the right moment *wink*"
MOST DEFINITELY. that moment just sum up the whole day.
*wink* :P
mariel, im hooked on the wink now.
its super cute ;]
i honestly havent laughed that hard in forever<33