
I sure haven't wrote in awhile so I guess I'm going to write before I do my homework -_-
Lame much ?!
Anyways,
I have always been surrounded by many people.
Some are called acquaintances, friends or buddies, others under the description of "i know of him/her ; or I've seen him/her before.."
But what are they really to me ?
Can I really call them as my friend or just someone that I know.
Well, in my eyes I realized who are my TRUE FRIENDS.
They are the ones whom I can run to when I'm in need
Who I can call and will ALWAYS remember to call me back or just pick it up immediately.
Who isn't afraid to tell me if my actions are wrong or right.
Who wouldn't hesitate or make up a lie if I needed something.
Who isn't afraid to be around my family.
Who would help me with my problems.
Not many people are lucky enough in finding a person who can fit this description, but I am sure blessed in having not only one, but a couple in my life.
I never really had at time to thank them, nor tell them how much they mean to me but I guess I should write about them now.
+ Kuya, Jason, Kriselle - I know they're my siblings but in my life I never realized how much they mean to me. They are the ones who made me who I am today and continue to help me perfect my imperfections..
+ "My ladies at hfhs" esp. Clariza, Shalley, Ryna, Robyn : We've been friends since freshman year or even way back to two of my ladies. But through all the drama, I never really could imagine us breaking up, that's because I know we are always here for each other NO MATTER where life takes us.
+ SECOND FAMILY esp. the kiddos :] - Now, I named you my SECOND FAMILY for a reason, and that's because I never met a group of kids that we can call each other family, since we are sooo CLOSE. You guys always light up my life and even if we see each other many times, I rarely get tired of all of you.
+ Choir esp Carol, Natalia, Josiah, & Greg - Oh how much I love you guys, seriously without you in choir I wouldn't even be there. Thanks for all the smiles & good times.
+ SFHS boys esp. martin, tino, christian, kevin, and francis: Even though some are mean to me *ahem* I'm so glad that I have you guys in my life. Thanks for everything.
+ Last but not least, GOD & MY PARENTS- they are the reason why I am here on earth. They are my role models in life and the greatest friends since the day I was born.
&& to my kuyas, ates, and adings I didn't mention you know that I love you. esp. my cousins, titos and titas :]
Talk about TRUE FRIENDS :]
I'm surely blessed.
_dedicated to all those who believe in me since day one.
No comments:
Post a Comment