Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve.


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE.
TO EVERYONE :D
Now I'm not really going to talk about my Christmas Eve this year of 2008
but rather the AMAZING days I've been this winter break because of
SECOND FAMILY:D
So we had our tradition again for our Christmas sleepover at Tito Richard's House & as always it makes me smile BIG TIME. Sharing the holidays and special occasions with them is truly a blessing because I never felt so loved and carefree around a group of people in my life. Everyone has always been wondering who my SECOND FAMILY well maybe reading this might make you understand a little more about them...

It all started from a bbq group that my parents were running in our elementary school known as St. Francis of Assisi in which they all gain service hours for the school by making barbecues for the fiesta and as my parents were running the group they began to make friendships
with other parents and started the tradition in being "THE BBQ TEAM" that did the barbecue every year for the sfa fiesta. Through the long hours of our parents doing service hours, they all began a friendship that flourished more & more over time. When they had a party outside of the school & we saw all the children of the parents (who were are friends too) we began to click immediately. More and more did we hang out and plan occasions that later brought us closer like a family (: I've never realized how close we would all be until everyone started missing each other after one celebration. We started many new traditions with each other such as sleepovers, christmas & halloween outings etc. With the time I've been spending with them, I begin to fall in love with each & everyone of them and began referring them as my SECOND FAMILY.
That's how it pretty much came about D & I sure am blessed & thankful for having them in my life. Each person has made an impact in my life & I love them so much... Words really cannot express the fun we have around each other. Always smiling and supporting each other every step of the way...

SECOND FAMILY : All I want to say is thank you so much for everything that you have done, blood cannot make us any closer than we are & I love you all so much...



No comments: