Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving :D

Happy Thanksgiving :D
So i went to mass at Holy Trinity and hearing a sermon by Father Harrigan made me realize things I haven't even remembered be thankful for. Life is too short & there shouldn't be time for worries nor problems rather think about what you have & just be grateful for it :D

Thanksgiving with the SECOND FAMILY was bomb :] I'm so thankful for having them in my life because not only have they supported & loved me but made me feel special in my own unique way:]
You just can't break us apart ; that's for sure.
Playing games; singing songs; eating; we basically do everything together :]
We're not related by blood but blood can't make us any closer than we are <33

Btw Standaughters kicked butt today !
Sorry Princsons ! hahahas :]

_dedicated to the Second Family

* I thank God :
- for blessing me in giving such a wonderful family
- for the many talents he showered upon us
- for keeping us safe & taking care us always
- for food; shelter; clothing; and great health;
- & for surrounding me by angels each 8 everyday
- thank you for keeping my faith strong Lord.

I love youuu Jesus....

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

you spelled princesons wrong!

hahahaha!

favorite_gurl said...

yea go second family haha i saaw the one with lex he looks fuuny!! well ok follow my blog okay ily ate!!!