Friday, November 7, 2008

Talk about stress.

Everyone's been through stress & I know they all hate going through it...
So much work to get done; so much things to accomplish; so many mix feelings..
We seem to be drowning in our stress as we try to get our future stable
But is it really worth it ?

When i get stressed, I turn into a different person..
People can't understand what' wrong with me or how I'm just out of it
Sure it does get to me but I never realized how short life is.
Looking back from the past, I simply can't believe how time flies
& how I'm finally standing here as a junior.
Wow :] Stress has been there ever since I was young and its incredible to see
how it still follows me


Think about if we overcome stress ever since eighth grade or kinder
we can get through it now...

KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH.

I have an stress reliever named ading khia & I just love her truly .

_dedicated to all those who are stress;
& my stress reliever ading khia.

No comments: