Saturday, August 8, 2009

A RANDOM FRIDAY

August 07, 2009: The most RANDOM FRIDAY ever.
Here's my story :]

My alarm clock woke me up @ 7:30 because I thought my kuya & I were going to go to church because it was First Friday however he told me to go back to sleep & we would go later at 5:30. So I decided to sleep a few extra hours before getting ready for my senior portraits. I went there & I saw Tiffany (Shnoogums) Kuya Dean, & a few others & we just waited and chilled awhile during our shoots. I swear my kuya Dean is just like my kuya because he's so RANDOM. But whatever it was fun & stuff. Then my kuya picked me up & we went home but they didn't buy me food (MEANIES !) So I had nothing in my stomach all day & my dad drove me to La Canada to take my SAT practice exam. Damn not a good thing to do during summer with an empty stomach . Then we drove off to go to church and then my siblings & I decided to go eat at outback because I was STARVING ! & then we would meet up later with Martin Chavez (cool boy) and Patrick Pardo (cutie) to chill. However I got a surprise yet RANDOM call from Katrina Templo talking to me randomly & stuff. Then all of a sudden Shalleymar Agito (twinnie) & Katrina Templo came over & decided to chill for awhile & stuff. Then my siblings left to go meet up with Martin & Patrick while I was with Katrina & Shalley. We walked around & told secrets <3 style="font-weight: bold;">Brian Yuzon, Jaysawn , Nick, Rockwell, Nicky, Ryna, Cristin, Brandon
& Ading Shannelle. Rockwell and I had our first official hangout & Shanelle & I had our first ateh & ading day :D Then I finally met up with my siblings & sfhs boys & went to starbucks & then Pinkberry to see Ish & Wendy. Overall it was a tiring & long random FRIDAY.
It sure was GREEAAAATTT :D

Read more about it : http://itsjustkatrina.tumblr.com/

No comments: