Wow I haven't wrote in a very long time..
Let's see, I went to California Adventures, Last LACC concert, Sfhs theater graduation, Early Morning Basketball, and of course school..
How i wish its June 19 ...
Well throughout the month of May I have still be stressed with everything..
SATs scores are killing me, Aps are finally through and now I'm just waiting for prom to arrive.
Graduation is this Saturday and boy does time go by fast..
I'm really going to miss many seniors leaving but I know that they are going to come and visit and we will all reunite again one day..
I'm really really tired of school.. -___-
I wish I was a senior graduating so I am done with all those college aps but I know that its just barley coming...
I'm basically writing everything that's coming into my head...
such as that last sentence :)
Okay, well I'm tired -____- & I want it to be summer !
Oh by the way .. EGYPT was amazing <3
Got to jump off the Nile River, experience going through pyramids, riding camels, horse carriages, boat rides, talks with my roomie alma, BARGAINED ! experience AMAZING sites, get a henna, meet many egyptians, temples, bus rides, meeting new people... It was sure GREAT.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment