Thursday, January 22, 2009

Theater Life.










Theater Life...

So I haven't written blog for a long time so might as well go ahead since I'm done with finals & I'm basically doing a production in SFHS :]

When I first watched my older brother's first production at Sfhs "Footloose", I fell in love. It was as if I wasn't watching a "high school production" but rather a professional theater cast up on stage. My first thoughts were "Boy, I'm soo joining in when I get into high school" & thank God I did.


My first production was Aida & the cast was just super amazing ! Seriously, I felt as if I knew them my whole life..

We pretty much just CLICKED the first time we all met :D
I never had strange feeling being around them since I was the only new girl there..
I felt as if they were my FAMILY , which in fact they so are <3

& sure doing Pippin isn't really the same..
But hey I love the cast too :]
Especially our group table.
The Best.

No comments: